Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Glitchy since upgraded

Glitchy since upgraded

I have had ACT PRO for a couple of years and loved it at first.

I upgraded (and was charged full price for new installation with very little changes , most annoying really) and have found the system has been very glitchy: for example I would enter new client details and all the information would vanish – poof – gone; with the system returning me back to client #1 and me having to start the process all over again!

I bought swiftpage marketing - of which I stopped using due to not being able to send information, system not linking up and then kicking me out of ACT!

I have now lost connection to emails and have no access to the help pages that show nothing but an empty frame?

I contact the help line with promises of return calls and nothing comes of it - or I talk to someone with very poor English and end up having communication problems.

I sent a lot of my coaching clients to SAGE and now unwilling to send any more work due to not having my needs met, I can no longer send referrals as I don’t want to look bad in providing poor service providers!

This year has been a pain trying to process this crm, send out marketing emails etc

I am a valued custmoer - not really

I am being heard - that will be no

Would I recommend - currently - that will be no

I truly wished I had not upgraded

Caroline Saul

Director (CAl sAul LTD)

Cal Saul Property Consultants