Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Getting ACT!ion newsletter in my email box?

Copper Elite Contributor

Getting ACT!ion newsletter in my email box?

We recently had this question from community member whoffenberg and I wanted to share it here for the benefit of all...

"I can see the ACT!ion newsletter by using this link: http://community.act.com/sage/board?board.id=news

but I can't figure out how to get the email sent to my inbox?  Any suggestions?  Thanks."

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Getting ACT!ion newsletter in my email box?

Thanks for your message whoffenberg.  By utilizing subscriptions, the system will send you an e-mail every time someone posts to the board or boards you choose to subscribe to, or replies to the messages or threads you choose to subscribe to.  Here's how you can subscribe to boards (aka forums), or messages (aka, posts) :

To add a Board to your Subscriptions:

1. Log into the community (you must be a registered member to subscribe).
  2. Go to the Board to which you want to subscribe.
  3. Open the Board Options menu in the grey bar near the top of the community, and click Add Board to my subscriptions.

Add a post/thread to your Subscriptions:

1. Log into the community (you must be a registered member to subscribe).
  2. Open the post/thread to which you want to subscribe.
  3. Open the Message Options menu and click Add this Thread to my subscriptions or Add this Message to my subscriptions.

To view or delete your Subscriptions, click My Profile, and then click the Subscriptions tab.

To delete any of your Subscriptions, click My Profile, and then click the Subscription tab. Place a checkmark in the subscription you want to delete from the list and click the Remove option for that section.

You can also easily view those things you are subscribed to using the Dashboard link located near the top of the community in the green bar.

Hope that's helpful!

Thanks,