Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Forum under Firefox?

Copper Contributor

Forum under Firefox?

This is the only forum of many I visit that does not perform well with Firefox. If I try to post something, it never progresses after I click "Post", etc.

Has anyone else experienced problems with this forum and Firefox? If so, are there any suggestions for getting this forum to work with Firefox? Swapping to IE each time I want to post is a deterrant and a hassle.

-drew
www.drewvogel.com

ACT! 2013 Premium; Microsoft Office 2010
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Forum under Firefox?

Hello Drew,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty posting in this Community using Firefox. I use Firefox frequently to access this forum and have not run into any issues. Make sure you have applied the latest update (3.6.3) to Firefox and try adding this site as an exception to the popup blocker and cookie blocker.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Hi Greg.

I am using Firefox 3.6.3. I will added exceptions to the popup & cookie blocker. The problem persists... When in Firefox I compose a forum message and click "Post", nothing happens. It just... sits.

-drew
www.drewvogel.com

Copper Elite Contributor

Hi Drew,

Thank you for sharing this information and I'm sorry to hear that as well.  Are you still experiencing this issue? I too use FF and actually experience better performance than with IE. This is not an acceptable user experience and I will open a case with our provider to address if you are still having the issue.

Thanks,

Tawny

Copper Contributor

I continue to experience the issue. In fact, I tried to post this reply via Firefox without success, so had to switch over to IE to post. Please open a ticket with your provider. I'd be happy to work with them to solve the issue.
-drew
www.drewvogel.com

Copper Elite Contributor

Hi Drew,

Thanks so much for the feedback, and sorry to hear you're still having an issue with it.  I've sent you a private message regarding this.

Thanks,

Tawny

JM
Nickel Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a FF problem but not with IE when accessing other websites that require filling out forums or logging into my remote site with LogmeinPro.  It turned out TrendMicro AntiVirus and Firewall package has an Encrypt keyboard typing option. When I turn that option off I was golden.  Turn off as many services in Task manager like VPN's, virus/firewall, and apps to see if there is a conflict.  Also change your dispaly resolution to very basic 1024x768 true color.

JM

Message Edited by JM on 06-10-2010 02:13 PM