Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Forum suggestion

Nickel Contributor

Forum suggestion

I don't know if this bugs anyone else, but can the date at the top of each post be formatted differently? It's the same font and style as the default text of a person's post and it looks as if it's part of the post. It's not so bad when it's a few days in the past and shows an actual date. However, when it shows "yesterday" or "today", it blends in too much with the actual post IMHO. I think making it a size or two smaller and putting it in italics would do wonders. Just my two cents. Thanks.

Administrator

Re: Forum suggestion

[ Edited ]

Hi knif,

Good suggestion!
I've italicised the friendly dates.

Nickel Contributor

Thank you, Gary! Much better.

I see that my post got moved to another section of the forum. How does one find this community experience section of the site? I tried to go back through the chain at the top and I couldn't find it except from the "Community Experience" and "Community Feedback" links. If I go back to the "Act! Community" one, there is no way, that I saw, to navigate to it. I easily found the "Share Your Ideas" area under the Products section, but it's not the same thing. Have I been relegated to some form of Purgatory? Smiley Wink

Administrator

This board is actually hidden due to the extreme inactivity on the subject. You can only access it via direct link, or using the search box.
It's hidden from the homepage directory as many new users were mistakenly posting Act product questions in here.

Posting forum feedback is fine on any board since it's such a rare thread topic. They will be moved once addressed to this board for archival purposes.
Nickel Contributor

That makes sense. Thanks for the quick replies.