Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Dissapointed At The Lack Of A Beta

Astute Commentator

Dissapointed At The Lack Of A Beta

Just wanted to publically voice my dissapointment with the new direction they have taken this year to not have a public beta prior to release of Act 2014.

I looked forward to having my opinion heard in the beta process, and it is sad that it is only limited to select certified consultants this year

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Dissapointed At The Lack Of A Beta

I appreciate your feedback. 

In previous years we have had beta programs that totalled over 700 participants. Managing this group has been costly for the organization and the value has been marginal beyond the first 100 participants.

By limiting this to partners we minimize the feedback we receive but maximize the value of the content. These are consultants who can be technical and speak for 1000's of customers.  

I understand the value of individual participation, but it's not something that we can focus on this year. 

As we move closer stay tuned to our Act! Journal where I'll be sharing some videos and open up discussions on the features we are delivering. 

Thank you for the dedication you have shown. I can't wait to share what we have in store. 

Benjamin Lederer

Act! Product Manager