Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Delete forum account?

Delete forum account?

Hi All,

I can not seem to be able to delete my forum account. I made the mistake of using my email address as a user name which is a real risk of being the victim of spam and would like to delete my account.

Can someone help with this?

Thanks

Tuned Listener

Re: Delete forum account?

I am having the same problem.  I followed your directions but I can't find the 'change' button.  Have these directions changed?
Platinum Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello spiels [email address removed],

I apologize, but it appears that function is not accessible to members. If you can tell me what you would ike your new username to be, I will be happy to change it for you. Your password will remain unchanged.

Message Edited by gmartin on 04-12-2010 05:58 AM

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

Hi Greig - Thxs for getting back to me so quickly. I would like my username to be 'spiels' or 'spielsticker'.  Not sure how many characters are necessary. Let me know once it's changed.

Scott

Scott,

I have changed your username to "spiels". You should see the change when viewing this post.

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community! We look forward to your participation and future contributions.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

Hi - I couldn't login with that username. I logged in again with spiels@usa.net. Not sure what's not working...Can you let me know. And best to email me with the correct info as I may not be able to log back in to check what you've written!

Scott,

Go ahead and try again. The login had been reset back, but I changed it again and was able to login with that new username.

Greig Hollister

Tuned Listener

Hi - tried again and no luck. Was able to login with the old name again...I wonder why it keeps resetting?

Scott,

It may be because you are logged into the community under the old account when I make the change. Go ahead and reply to this post to notify me that you are logging out of the Community. Then log out, close your Internet browser, and wait 15 minutes to log back in, using the new username.

Greig Hollister

Tuned Listener

Yes that's probably it - I will logout now (3:26 EST). And I will log back in later.