Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Community Website

Community Website

Hi, I would suggest, for the community site at least, reclaim some of the wasted realestate from the top half of the screen so the messages don't appear halfway down.  For example, drop the images!  Those smiling faces are mocking me while I'm trying to search for a solution to my problem Smiley Wink

Thanks

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Community Website

LOL - thanks for the suggestion and laugh GrassITMgr! If you can believe it, we actually streamlined the top section quite a bit in our upgrade last year, but I do see your point. The community look and feel is currently branded the same as our act.com website, thus the reason for the smiling faces.  I will relay your ideas to management.

In the meantime, I hope the solutions your find here outweigh the mocking image and don't keep you from visiting often!

Thanks,

Tawny

Astute Commentator

I'd be smiling too if I could "get my Act together".  But since I can't I'm here on this website trying to figure out how to make the program cooperate. 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello Gallienus,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. I would encourage you to post your question or issue on one of the product discussion boards (Sage ACT! or Sage ACT! Premium) in this Community, so your fellow ACT! users can offer suggestions. There is also the Knowledgebase, which is under the Support section on our website at www.act.com.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.