Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Changes to Search with the new design

Platinum Elite Contributor

Changes to Search with the new design

I think it would be better if the Search function was at the top of the board as it is on the Home Page and used to be on all boards ... i actually thought it had been removed for a while.

Also after doing a search could you add back the options to sort by Replies and Date Time (to find posts that haven't had a response and prioritise them)

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Changes to Search with the new design

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the feedback and recommendations.  We're looking into this and will report back.

Thanks,

Tawny

Copper Elite Contributor

Hi Mike,

Thanks again for giving us a heads up on the search bar.  You should now see it back at the top of the boards.  For the sort by, the functionality is actually still there, but for some reason the text for replies and date/time isn't appearing -- the text color is in white so it's blending into the background.  I've opened a case with our software provider on this as they will need to fix it in on their end.  I'll let you know when it's been resolved.  In the meantime, if you do a search, you can still double click on the column header (which appears empty, but isn't) for replies and date/time to sort by those columns. 

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Tawny

Thanks Tawny.

I assume by provider, you mean Lithium? With Neil over there, the relationship between them and Sage should be pretty good :-)

Have they had any update on the Firefox bugs?

The hyperlink issue isn't just the editor, as it even happens when clicking or right-clicking on "View discussion in a popup" which is below every reply

Copper Elite Contributor

You're welcome Mike.  Yes, I'm talking about Lithium. Smiley Happy

The update on the Firefox bugs is that Lithium is launching a new UI very soon.  The bugs should be addressed in the new UI, but we'll want to test to ensure and re-submit an issues once we've upgraded to the new UI.  When we're live on the new UI, I'll check back in with you to see if we still have issues. I can't say for sure when we're being upgraded, I believe they are targeting us for the next month or so.

Thanks,

Tawny

Copper Elite Contributor

Hi Mike,

Update on the sort by Replies and Date/Time (as well as Score and Views)  -- Lithium has modified the CSS code which was causing the header column text for these areas not to show up in white which made it "disappear" on the white background.  You should see this fixed now.  

Thanks,

Tawny

Score still not there... not in the posts either.

But the other bits are fixed now