Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot access KB articles!!!!!!!!!

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Cannot access KB articles!!!!!!!!!

Every time I click a link here to a KB article, I get a generic page.  I assumed I needed to be logged in.  I apparently registered a long time ago, so finally I did the password reset thing and was able to log in.

I still cannot access the KBs linked from this community!!  Apparently my registration takes me to some Sage Business thing that is different from what's used here??

I don't know but this is extremely frustrating.  I bought this software and 10 licenses, and I cannot even access a simple thing like a KB to make my job easier.  HOW CAN I ACCESS THE KBS??

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author ksechrist
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Cannot access KB articles!!!!!!!!!

Can you post an example link?

The KB has now moved to kb.swiftpage.com (or kb.act.com).

Although Sage still own part of Act!, the have (stupidly in my opinion) broken the links to the previous KB.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author ksechrist
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Super Contributor

Can you post an example link?

The KB has now moved to kb.swiftpage.com (or kb.act.com).

Although Sage still own part of Act!, the have (stupidly in my opinion) broken the links to the previous KB.

OMG THANK YOU!!

Yes - Stupid to not redirect old KB links to at least the correct domain if not the actual article.

I was clicking links to this domain kb.sagesoftwareonline.com

which was redirecting me to

support.na.sage.com/selfservice/microsites/microsite.do

and wouldn't let me do anything until I signed in.  After signing in and trying to access the KB through the menu, it just took me in a continuous loop - clicking the KB in the menu opened a new window, which prompted me to sign in and gave me an empty account page, so I'd click the KB link again, which would open a new window again, prompting me to log in again, rinse, repeat...

I've now bookmarked the correct KB site and can at least find some stuff now.  Thanks again!

Bronze Super Contributor

Nickel Contributor

Thanks for fielding this one, Ben. I'm not sure how I missed it Smiley Happy

ksechrist wrote:

OMG THANK YOU!!

Yes - Stupid to not redirect old KB links to at least the correct domain if not the actual article.

I was clicking links to this domain kb.sagesoftwareonline.com

which was redirecting me to

support.na.sage.com/selfservice/microsites/microsite.do

and wouldn't let me do anything until I signed in.  After signing in and trying to access the KB through the menu, it just took me in a continuous loop - clicking the KB in the menu opened a new window, which prompted me to sign in and gave me an empty account page, so I'd click the KB link again, which would open a new window again, prompting me to log in again, rinse, repeat...

I've now bookmarked the correct KB site and can at least find some stuff now.  Thanks again!

Which KB links are you looking at? Was it in-product, or on another site?

Damien Park
Swiftpage