Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Pro 2013

Act Pro 2013

Hi to anyone,

I have lost the half of the page display, I can see the contact information, address and Status, normaly below I would have the notes, histoty, etc.

On top of the page I can see the icons,BACK, FORWARD, NEW, TO TO, NOTE, ETC, WHEN I CLICK THE INSERT COME OUT, BUT DOES NOT HAVE ANY OF THE PREVIOUS INFORMATION, IT APPEARS THAT IS TO LOG NEW INFORMATION.

Obviously I coused the problem but I do not know how to get back to the previous setting, can anyone help me!!!

Thank you in advance

Juan Carlos

Silver Super Contributor

Re: Act Pro 2013

You should have two bars at the bottom of the screen.  Double click on the top one.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!

Hi Stand,

Thank you for trying to help me.

I have only one bar at the botton of the screen with following:

lookup contact      All dates:   0 Activities    0 Calls, etc, etc and at the far right my name

Silver Super Contributor

I probably should have said double click on the top line at the bottom of the screen.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!