Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT forum new look: my oppinion

Copper Elite Contributor

ACT forum new look: my oppinion

ACT forum is a very usefull tool. I use to visit in a regular base.

I was very confortable with previous look. I had no complaint about.

It will take me a bit of time to get used with new look which I don´t like very much. Previous look, zoom behaviour and lay out (I believe) was better.

Hope this helps.

Mac, Jorge A. Mac Genity
Using ACT! by Sage 2013 Pro Version 15.1.108.0, on Windows 7
Intel Core I7-2600 CPU @ 3,40 GHz
12,0 GB - 64 bits - NVidia GForce GTX 360 SE
Copper Contributor

Re: ACT forum new look: my opinion

Mac,

We are glad to have you here participating in the forum.  We made a strong effort to keep basic keystrokes and navigation as similar as possible, And we added additional links on the main page to address frequent request to locate other information.  I am hoping that you are not experiencing a behavior in your browser to which we are unaware.  When you get some time, please let us know of any specific actions that are taking longer, or require additional keystrokes when compared to the prior design.  We want to make sure we IMPROVING the experience.  Since we all take different paths to access the same information, it is easy to overlook some steps.  Please let us know how we can help, or what your recommend to improve your time spent in the community.

And, thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.  We will be watching for your post.

Kim Josephs

Director, Online Communities

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: ACT forum new look: my opinion

Hello kjosephs,

Thank you for your kind replay to my topic.

As I told you before I have no complains about previous forum look. I don´t have either any problem with new one.

I just..., just prefer a look with less colors. That "old blue" looking (i think) was more elegant.

That´s al (by now). But if any problem show up I will let you know.

Thank you once more.

Regards,

Mac, Jorge A. Mac Genity
Using ACT! by Sage 2013 Pro Version 15.1.108.0, on Windows 7
Intel Core I7-2600 CPU @ 3,40 GHz
12,0 GB - 64 bits - NVidia GForce GTX 360 SE