06-18-2010 10:04 AM - edited 06-28-2010 04:39 PM
We're excited to share that the ACT! community has been upgraded! We have some nice enhancements to share with you including:
• New look and feel that provides easy access to unread posts
• Inline quick reply, so you can post your response without even opening the editor
• Flexible search options with powerful filtering to find what you need when you need it
• Access to more information with improved navigation menus that bring the community and www.act.com website together
• Managing your time even easier with Auto-save Drafts to save your work while handling those unexpected interruptions
While we've done testing on different types of members (ACCs, Beta, Moderators, Administrators, Sage Employees, etc.), browsers and operating systems, we realize that you may run into an issue with this new version that we haven't uncovered.
We welcome and appreciate any feedback on this new upgrade you might have. If you do run into an issue, please post it here. It would be extremely helpful to know what browser/version and what operating system/version you are using. Please also include the steps to recreate the issue that we can pass along to our provider to assist in resolving.
Of course, you can always provide your feedback directly via our community email.
We invite you to review this overview of the community upgrade benefits, forum structure and user experience:
06-22-2010 06:46 AM
I would hope that any view showing a post would show the date of the post and the latest post in the thread. It would be very helpful to be able to scan the summary page and spot new postings for me, if I know I was in the site 2 days ago.
06-23-2010 09:16 AM
06-25-2010 05:04 PM
i thought i was going blind or that you removed Private Messaging altogether..
i think something a little bigger than the current little mail icon would be good for us old blind users
maybe also show the words "Private Messages" so it stands out more?
07-02-2010 05:48 AM
07-14-2010 06:06 PM
Director, Online Communities