Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

wrong email signature

Tuned Listener

wrong email signature

when i try to send an email  a signature from one of my other  email siganature  is coming up vs the one i want       his just changed this week   in outlook the one i want to come up is my default any suggestions

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: wrong email signature

You may want to make a backup of all the signatures and delete all of them afterwards except for that one you actually want Act! to use. If it is used correctly then try ro add the other signatures one by one, test again and see what happens. That will possibly give you a clue.
Jan Teske
ACC
jbt consulting
Tuned Listener

jan

i appreciate your reply

My problem iis i have multiple email mail address in my outlook . for years my act email goes to my default email address  . just this week i have a signature from another email . i go to preferences   email  setup   but there is no way to edit the address any suggestions

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

If the problem is that not only is the signature wrong, but the From email address has changed, then it is a problem with Outlook defaults.  In Outlook, go to File - Account Settings- Account setting.  Then check that you have the correct email set as default and then that the default Data Files matches the default email.

I had the same problem and resetting the default  for  Email and Data Files fixed it

Rich Gehlbach
richgehl@roadrunner.com