Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

where can I find updates and patches for ACT 2008?

where can I find updates and patches for ACT 2008?

clicking update within act 2008 does nothing.  I went to the download center on the sage website but when I click on the link I get an error page.  is there any where else I can find the update/patch?  I am currently running act 2008 version 10.00.0209.0000 and I need to upgrade to the later version 10.03.0182.0000

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: where can I find updates and patches for ACT 2008?

Hello greatdeals007,
You can find updates for the current and earlier versions of ACT! in our Download Center: http://na.sage.com/Sage-ACT/support/Download-Center

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Hello,

I am contacting you regarding your response to the question of upgrading ACT! 2008 to build 10.03.0182.00.   I saw the notice that Sage no longer supports 2008 but I am desparate.

My system died but the disc was fine.  I re-installed ACT! from my distribution and moved the database files to the new system but ran into this problem of a database mismatch where my version of ACT! is 10.00.029.0000.

Is there any source where I may obtain the update?

I am quite desparate as the data is quite valuable.

Thank you for any suggestions you may have.  If you would be so kind as to post your response to my Hotmail account I would greatly appreciate that as I don't often come to this site.

Regards,

Eric Albert

jericalbert@hotmail.com

Platinum Elite Contributor

Have you checked at ACT.COM?

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129