Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

uploading a database in ACT! 2007 (9.0) Version 9.0.0.175 from Act! for Palm

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

uploading a database in ACT! 2007 (9.0) Version 9.0.0.175 from Act! for Palm

I am trying to upload a database from my Palm to a PC Act! database and I can't find the way to do it.  Can someone help?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author sbrouillette
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: uploading a database in ACT! 2007 (9.0) Version 9.0.0.175 from Act! for Palm

Where do the contacts exist on the Palm device?  If they're in ACT! for Palm OS on the handheld, there is no way to get the information back to the PC without restoring from a backup.  If they exist in Palm Desktop, you can export the contacts to a CSV file and import into ACT!.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author sbrouillette
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: uploading a database in ACT! 2007 (9.0) Version 9.0.0.175 from Act! for Palm

Where do the contacts exist on the Palm device?  If they're in ACT! for Palm OS on the handheld, there is no way to get the information back to the PC without restoring from a backup.  If they exist in Palm Desktop, you can export the contacts to a CSV file and import into ACT!.

My primary contacts are in Act for Palm but..I have contacts most of those in Palm Desktop as well.  Ho do I go about exporting those in a format Act would be able to import easily?

Thanks