Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

update

Copper Contributor

update

I received an notice that an update is available.  I downloaded and tried to install but it says I have a non comaptible version.  I am on ACT! by Sage 2010 Version 12.0.409.0, Hotfix 4.  Any ideas?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: update

Hello,

What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to install the update? Also what operating system is your computer using?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

I am on Windows 7.  It says the downloaded update is not compatible with my current version of ACT.

Did you download the update through ACT! update prompt, or did you go to browse to our update website and manually download the update?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

from the prompt oin the ACT program.

Ok. Try downloading the update manually from our Downloads Site. This site requires a login, so you can either create a quick profile or use the following:

Email: ActAtlantaSupport@hotmail.com

Password: 12345678

Make sure you choose the correct product (ACT! by Sage vs. ACT! by Sage Premium).

Greig Hollister

Copper Contributor

I recieved the same message.

What is the full name of the update file you downloaded?

Greig Hollister

Copper Contributor

ACT1110StandUSUpdate

That is the 11.1 update for ACT! 2009, so will not work on ACT! 2010. The update file you need is ACT! by Sage 2010 Update (US) SP1 - Plus HF1.

When selecting the update from the download site:

Product: ACT! by Sage

Version: 2010

Locale: US

Click the "English" link next to the file I specified under "Latest Updates". Then click the filename, choose Save and save to Desktop. When the download is complete, make sure all programs are closed, then double-click the filename you downloaded to begin the update.

Greig Hollister