Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

time information in Activity invite WRONG

time information in Activity invite WRONG

when I send an invite, for an activity I scheduled, the time that is shown on the actual invite received by invitees is wrong at  the top of the email. In other parts of the email the time is correct. Has this happened to anyone else? Can I fix it?  See below for example.  I don't even know why it shows the time/date 3 time!!

When:  Friday, January 28, 2011, 5:00AM to 9:00AM
Where:  TBA

When: Friday, January 28, 2011 8:00 AM-12:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: TBA

Just a reminder concerning our upcoming meeting:

REGARDING: TAB
DATE: Friday, January 28, 2011
TIME: 8:00 AM
DURATION: 4 Hours
RESOURCES: None

Re: time information in Activity invite WRONG

I am running ACT Pro 2011

Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello profitplanners,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. This may seem an obvious question, but are the recipients in the same time zone as you are?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Yes they are in same timezone. This just became a problem. It was working fine until about a week ago.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Does this happen only on invites sent from your computer or all users seeing the same when they send an email invite? Does the issue correspond with any Microsoft updates to your machine or the server?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Thanks for the help. The problem was a time zone issue. My computer got set to a different time zone. (??!!??) All is good now.