Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

tab secundary contacts en relationships

tab secundary contacts en relationships

wouldn't it be nice to have a visual signal when there are secundary contacts and filled in relatiosnhips ?

f.i. giving the tab above another colour ?

Bronze Contributor

Re: tab secundary contacts en relationships

I've always wanted just a little more in secondary contacts, but I'm having a problem understanding what you want. 

Secondary contacts do not participate in any of the relationships, groups, lookups, etc. that the primary contact does.  If you need it to show up in a relationship, then it should be promoted to primary.

Unless I'm not following what you are wanting to see.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013

OK, John,

when you are on a primary contact, you can't immediatly see if there are secundary contacts or not for that contact. You have to think about it an click the tab. So, what I suggest is that ACT! shows me when there are actually by colouring the tab with the word 'Secundary Contacts' so that I know there there are.

Fred

Freddy Lioen wrote:

wouldn't it be nice to have a visual signal when there are secundary contacts and filled in relatiosnhips ?

f.i. giving the tab above another colour ?

Bronze Contributor

I think that has been recommended.  Take a look in the forum "share your ideas" and do a search.  Otherwise, post your recommendation there and I will be one of the first to endorse it.

Also, wouldn't it be nice if we could look up contacts that have secondary contacts present?

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013

Yes, aonther good idea to have a list with all the secundary contacts. Maybe also to be able to look for a certain secundary contact ?

Freddy