Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

syncing ACT 2010 and Outlook 2007 what there are two Outlook profiles / data files

syncing ACT 2010 and Outlook 2007 what there are two Outlook profiles / data files

How can I have ACT sync with one of two Outlook files/ profiles? If I sync when I am logged in one of the profiles, I am not able to to access the second Outlook profile unless I reboot, bacause the "Choose Profile" dialog box does not appear, and I am automatically logged into the first profile, the one I synced with.

Thanks

Cristian

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: syncing ACT 2010 and Outlook 2007 what there are two Outlook profiles / data files

Hello Cristian,
ACT! will sync/integrate with whichever profile you have selected as the default in Outlook. There is not a function in ACT! to select which profile to use.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: syncing ACT 2010 and Outlook 2007 what there are two Outlook profiles / data files

Thanks Greig. If I do select a default profile, how am I going to be able to access the second profile? I have a business and a personal profile. It seems to me that after I sync Act with one of the profiles, Outlook ignores the second one and does not show the "choose profile" box.

Cristian

... and Outlook does not close correctly, I have to manually end the process in the Task Manager...