Search instead for 
Do you mean 

synchronisation error act for web 2013 with outlook

Copper Elite Contributor

synchronisation error act for web 2013 with outlook

Hi,

ACT for web premium 2013.

Server: windows server 2012 standard end IIS 8

on the clients I want to sync my calendar and contacts.

I get the message "unable to synchronise with the sage act webserver"

Now I see the following error message at the sage.act.integration.log

there is something wrong with the IIS configuration.

mscorlib

The remote server returned an unexpected response: (405) Method Not Allowed.

Server stack trace:

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelUtilities.ValidateRequestReplyResponse(HttpWebRequest request, HttpWebResponse response, HttpChannelFactory factory, WebException responseException, ChannelBinding channelBinding)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at Act.Shared.Sync.IApplicationService.GetServerVersion()

at Act.Outlook.Sync.Common.Proxies.ApplicationServiceProxy.GetServerVersion()

at Act.Outlook.Sync.Common.Scheduler.IsValidVersion(IApplicationService applicationService)

20/09/2013 11:13:44 ***Inner Exception***

The remote server returned an error: (405) Method Not Allowed.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

best regards

Daniel Dendooven
Retired Act! Certified Consultant