Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

sales lead distribution

sales lead distribution

This should be simple but I am stumped. My contacts have sales reps assigned to them in a rep field on the contact screen. I need to send the contact report to the associated rep but the email report is automatically addressed to the contact. There must be a quick way to email the report to the rep with out saving and re-addressing the email. In addition, at times I have multiple contacts and wish to send contact reports for them all to one associated rep.

How do you get ACT to use an address other than the contact's on the screen and instead use an address from another field when generating a report? Or perhaps there is better ay to approach the whole thing.

Thanks in advance Edward Keane

Bronze Contributor

Re: sales lead distribution

Edward,

The only way I could see you doing this is to print the report to .pdf and then once it is displayed from the file menu you should be able to select file, email and email it to the rep. this would also work for multiple contact reports

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

Re: sales lead distribution

Thanks for the response. I have done it that way but it seems cumbersome for a CRM system that should have this functionality built in. What is more basic than sending leads to the sales force? There must be a better solution.