Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

relate contacts screen

relate contacts screen

Problem... my relate contact screen info does always appear.  Yesterday, related many contacts and everything showed.  Today went to those contact and nothing shows in the relate contact tab.  This isn't the first time this happened.   Any clue why?  Is a great feature and I would love to be able to use it.

thanks

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: relate contacts screen

We have no known issues with the Relationships tab losing information.  Try running database maintenance and then testing again.  To run maintenance: go to Tools > select Database Maintenance > select Check and Repair (leave both options checked). 

Greg Martin
Sage

I'm not sure its losing information.  But, I can go and click on Relate Contact complete the info and click ok...  but then nothing's there
Platinum Super Contributor

We've recently resolved an issue similiar to this one (click here to read other thread).  You'll need to see if this is database specific by opening the Act demo database and test it.  If it is working in the demo database, you can follow the steps in the other thread to create an Empty Copy of your database and export the data from the original into the new database.

Greg Martin
Sage