Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

"regarding field" in History

Copper Contributor

"regarding field" in History

I have one record (at leaast) in my database where the "regarding field" font is very tiny. Other contact records it's fine. I can't find where to change fonts for that particular field - can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks -- it's ACT! Pro 2012 14.1 hot fix 6 running on windows 8.1 64 bit system.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: "regarding field" in History

Changing the regarding field in History can't be done on a global basis because the data is stored in RTF format. You can edit the redarding field in individual records to change the font size.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

I understand that - changing the font in the details area is straight forward, it's chaning the font in the "regarding field/line" that I can't find. do you know where to access that?

You have to open the indiidual records regarding field for editing and make the chanes there. You have to make any changes in the redarding field editor and will only apply to the presently open record.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

I guess I'm dense, because the only thing I can seem to find to edit in the "Regarding Field" are the drop down items - no fonts of either type or size.

Double click on the history entry to open it in the editor.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

yes, I know that - I can edit the "details" part no problem. it's the "regarding" field (right below "record manager") that I can't seem to change fonts on.