Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

"System cannot find the file specified" error message which trying to synchronize Act! with Outlook

"System cannot find the file specified" error message which trying to synchronize Act! with Outlook

I am using Act! 13.0 on a Windows 7 laptop and I want to synch my Act! contacts with Outlook 2010.  However, when I try to synch, I get an error message that says "The system cannot find the file specified."

I have gone to Tools-->Preferences-->Email & Outlook Sync to try to figure out what file this error message is referring to, but I don't see an obvious answer.  Can anyone suggest a solution?

Silver Super Contributor

Re: "System cannot find the file specified" error message which trying to synchronize Act! with Outlook

I think that was fixed with Service Pack 1.  Get the latest updates for your version of Act! and see if that fixes it.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!

Re: "System cannot find the file specified" error message which trying to synchronize Act! with Outlook

Still didn't work.  Thanks for the suggestion though.  To heck with it, I'm upgrading to Act!17.  Thanks again