Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

"Remember page" on "Social Updates" is grayed out

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

"Remember page" on "Social Updates" is grayed out

when I access the Contact's LinkedIn page, for example.

Why?

ACT Pro
Version of Act! 19.0
Office 365
Database is on my local machine (private database)
Operating system is Windows 10

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author CraigJ
‎10-03-2017 05:37 PM
Employee

Re: "Remember page" on "Social Updates" is grayed out

Can I have you try:

1. In the upper-right corner of the Social Updates tab, click the back button to be taken back to the LinkedIn search page
  2. Type the contact’s name into the search bar, then press Enter
  3. Click the contact that matches in the search results shown to bring up their profile
  4. After verifying the correct profile, click the Remember this page button to save the page so that the next time you come to the Social Updates tab to look at LinkedIn, this will be the page that displays
  5. Verify that the changes stayed by switching to another contact, then coming back to this one

I recall LinkedIn updated the format they use for the URLs for profiles, resulting in bookmarked pages no longer being valid and I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author CraigJ
‎10-03-2017 05:37 PM
Employee

Can I have you try:

1. In the upper-right corner of the Social Updates tab, click the back button to be taken back to the LinkedIn search page
  2. Type the contact’s name into the search bar, then press Enter
  3. Click the contact that matches in the search results shown to bring up their profile
  4. After verifying the correct profile, click the Remember this page button to save the page so that the next time you come to the Social Updates tab to look at LinkedIn, this will be the page that displays
  5. Verify that the changes stayed by switching to another contact, then coming back to this one

I recall LinkedIn updated the format they use for the URLs for profiles, resulting in bookmarked pages no longer being valid and I hope this helps.

Copper Contributor

Thank you.

Actually, all I had to do hit that backspace button.

Craig