Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

"Regarding" in History Records is in Bold

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

"Regarding" in History Records is in Bold

I am using ACT! 2009 Premium and the "Regarding" section in all the History records just changed to Bold.  The Detail sections are not in bold.  We are using a terminal server.  How can we fix this. We don't want the Regarding section to be in bold. I looked in Preferences but I don't see any reason for this to be in bold. 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Reinecke3710
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: "Regarding" in History Records is in Bold

I figured out what was happening.  In the detail section of the History window, the first line was in bold and for some unknow reason, other contact records were sharing this formatting. Also, new history records entered had the Regarding section formatted in bold.  Once I removed the bold formatting in that one history record, the problem was fixed.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author Reinecke3710
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: "Regarding" in History Records is in Bold

I figured out what was happening.  In the detail section of the History window, the first line was in bold and for some unknow reason, other contact records were sharing this formatting. Also, new history records entered had the Regarding section formatted in bold.  Once I removed the bold formatting in that one history record, the problem was fixed.