Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

"Not enough storage is available to process this command" When Performing a Lookup in Sage ACT!

Copper Contributor

"Not enough storage is available to process this command" When Performing a Lookup in Sage ACT!

24 user database. Users randomly receive above message. They are also using "dial it". 

KB says it is a corrupt user preference but the issues comes and goes without having the preferences rebuilt. 

Suggestions? 

Paul Messino 

Re: "Not enough storage is available to process this command" When Performing a Lookup in Sage ACT!

In all honesty, my suggestion is to rebuild the preferences.  When they're corrupt that usually cause consistent error messages, but not always.  The fact that it isn't consistent does make me question what sort of lookups spawn this message.  If he tries the same lookup again, does the error message pop up?  How often does it happen?  What version of Act! and what Operating system is the user running in?

We may be faced with a corrupt contact record, and I'd like to look into that depending on the behavior he's getting.

Billy Clark
Swiftpage
Act! Knowledgebase: http://kb.act.com
Copper Contributor

Re: "Not enough storage is available to process this command" When Performing a Lookup in Sage ACT!

I also just started randomly getting this error message using Act 13.0.401 Hot fix 2.  I am the only user.  One suggestion is to rebuild the user preference.  How is that accomplished and is that the proper or only solution?

Copper Contributor

I am still receiving this error message.  It was recommended above to rebuild the preferences.  How is that accomplished?

Copper Elite Contributor

Hi Actmonts, try this KB article: http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14770/kw/rebuild%20preferences

Cheers
Jared Dalrymple | Technical Consultant | P:+61 7 3423 3551
jared@evolutionmarketing.com.au | Evolution Marketing Services