Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

problems backing up act

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

problems backing up act

Ever since I downloaded 11.1 service pack, my back ups are taking extremely long.  Only twice have we had any error messages.  But all other times are taking hours.

Any suggestions???  I really need help!  Yesterday I had someone just back up without attachments, but that still took a long time.

Thanks for anyone's help!

Getting Frustrated

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by dlunceford (Moderator)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: problems backing up act

There wasn't any changes to the backup process with the 11.1 service pack to my knowledge.  What is the size of the database files folder?  Inside the database files folder there is also a backup folder.  Move the contents inside the backup folder to a different location and see if improves anything.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by dlunceford (Moderator)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

There wasn't any changes to the backup process with the 11.1 service pack to my knowledge.  What is the size of the database files folder?  Inside the database files folder there is also a backup folder.  Move the contents inside the backup folder to a different location and see if improves anything.

Thank you so much David!!!

I think this has solved my problem.  Our IT guys must have been having it save somewhere else so that it wouldn't be backing up the back ups.  And when I did the upgrade, it must have reset something.

I really appreciate your help on this!