Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

prob with google sync

Administrator

Re: prob with google sync

Are you also syncing your Act! calendar with any other software (i.e. Outlook, or other email clients)?
Try temporarily disabling them. Do the activities stop being deleted from Act! now?

with outlook - it works - but this client has no server connection - so it is not possible the synchronize the outlook calendar - and to synchronize the iphone calendar - because these are different calenders

Administrator

Does this issue also affect any other PCs? If not, could you try reinstalling Act! on the same PC?

Other than this, I'm afraid I don't have any further suggestions. I would recommend contacting your Act! Certified Consultant for further help, as they can perform some more advanced troubleshooting with remote assistance.
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

hi - installed a new version

open the imported act data base - still the same - after i update the data with google - the data entry in the calendar was deleted

if i test it with an new database - than it works

if it generate e new act db - and import the data from the old db - than i have the same prob - the dates in the calendar will be synchronize with google calendar and after a new sync they will be deleted from the act calendar

Administrator

Hi Joerg,

That does suggest that there is something about your data that is affecting this feature and causing the issue. I think the best thing to do would be request some hands-on troubleshooting help from a support team for this issue. Your Act! Certified Consultant should be able to arrange this.

what happend when i import the data - are these only data or configurations too?

Administrator

The import/export to database routines in Act! only include contact data, and don't copy any configuration or preference data.

if i open the history of sync there i cann  see that i.e. 62 new items will be added to the calendar - 62 items will be deleted

Administrator

Are you referring to this window?

Act!.Integration_2017-09-14_16-07-32.png

Are there any errors listed here?

If not, could you please send us a screenshot of where you're seeing this info.