Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

printing labels for group

printing labels for group

Can someone please tell me how to print labels for a group, it is printing all contacts and not just the group.  I have selected current look up when I am in the group but it is still printing all contacts.  I do not see define filters when I select print lables.  Please help?

Cheers

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: printing labels for group

On the groups screen, right click on the group name in the tree and select create lookup and then print for the current lookup.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

I've tried to print labels for a group but the entire database keeps coming up on the preview, I've created the lookup, created the group, I select "currnet lookup" to print but nothing works. HELP

That sounds like you are creating a lookup of all contacts. After you do Create Lookup from the group does the contact list show the correct number of contacts?

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thanks to your reply for the others, I figured out how to print just one group.  But now I need to know how to delete contacts out of  the main database, which is one group,  but NOT delete out of the other group that I have created. 

Thanks!

Create a new group and add the contact from the other groups to that group. Contacts can be assigned to more than one group.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129