Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

outlook integration with windows 7

outlook integration with windows 7

i'm running act 2010 with outlook 2003 on a windows 7 machine.

when first installed, act functioned properly with outlook; attaching email histories, quick attach, etc.

as of now i'm only successful at creating contacts from emails in outlook.  histories are not recording at all, nor can i attach email to act contacts.  i have installed and reinstalled address books, i have tried breaking the link between programs completely and starting over.  i've gone through steps of answer number 19948 as well and am still experiencing the same issue.

i have initiated outlook rules to address any incoming mail from act contacts, however i need a more  complete solution so that all email correspondence can be accounted for.

open to suggestions....

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: outlook integration with windows 7

Hello Maynardallie,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community!

You mention having readded the Address Book and being able to create a contact from an email.  It sounds like the integration is properly in place but the History Queue may be blocked or the Act.outlook.service.exe may not be running.  Here is an article with instructions for troubleshooting the recording of history from Outlook to ACT!: KB Article 19948

Greg Martin
Sage