Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

outlook calendar

outlook calendar

[ Edited ]

hi,

my question is,

is it possible that the calendar data from act - will be synchronize with the calaendar which is regarding to an other email account -

i.e. - if i configurate an new email account - than i have also the possibility to create an new calendar

normally act - synchronize the data with the normal outlook calendar - can i change this calendar, so that act put all the calendar entrys in this new calendar

i.e. an https://outlook.live.com/owa account - is it possible that i get the act calendar entrys in this calendar in outlook

Re: outlook calendar

Hi jhaustein,

While it is not possible to pick which calendar Act will sync the activity's to per se, they should go into whichever account has been targeted as the main in the "Account settings > Email & Data files"

I have seen issues in the past with IMAP accounts however exchange account should not have any problem.

Are you going to be creating a new Outlook profile or adding the exchange account into an existing account?

Platinum Elite Contributor

what do you mean by this? - can i change the default calendar

[ Edited ]

hello

which version of outlook works stabil with act 18

now i try to sync with outlook 2016 - nothing happend - act and outlook calendar didn´t change

configuration in act is correct

V18 is compatible with 2016 *32 bit. Would you be able to provide the full build from 'File > Office Account > About Outlook' and should look like: Microsoft® Outlook® 2016 MSO (16.0.4549.1000) 32-bit

Do you happen to get any error messages when syncing? and are you syncing one way from Act to Outlook or Both ways?

I would check the Sync history to see if there is any error appearing it will also show if any changes were made: KB 30370 - How do I view contact and calendar synchronization history for Act! integration with Micr...

KB 29767 - Act! Compatibility Matrix

[ Edited ]

build i have 1708 Build 8431.2079

sync in both ways

no error

zero failure

Has Act and Outlook synced in the past?, 

Usually when I see this issue it is due to the .metadata files, this article guides on resetting them for _Contacts just replace that with _Appointments

KB 27105 - Some or All Contacts Fail to Sync between Microsoft® Outlook® and Act!

Platinum Elite Contributor