Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

obsolescence update failed

obsolescence update failed

Help!

I was unable to update 2 of our PCs - due to the Christmas break and not being able to access one, and because the update failed on another.

I have now applied the update to one - so now have Act! Pro 19.2  with update 5 installed, but cannot open the software - it gives an error saying that the 30 day trial license (for Act! Premium?) has expired.

What do I do?

Given the update was emailed out late on the last working Friday - and for many the last working day of the year, I won't be the only one in this position. There must be a work around.

Thanks in advance.

How to fix Major Problem in Quicken 2019

If you to help With Major Problem in Quicken Like

Password Recovery/ Account Recovering.
Quicken not opening.
Reconciliation Issue.
Quicken not connecting with Bank.
How to recover lost quicken data
Quicken can't open your data file
Quicken update problems
Quicken won't backup
Quicken data file too large
Updating Quicken to the latest release
Cannot open Help after installing the security patch
retrieving information from the older versions of Quicken

Call +1 (844)-842-6880 Toll-Free Number 24*7 USA & Canada Custome

Hello, friends, my name is Mark Silvester I have done master in Computer Application I Working Form Quicken Assist Pvt Ltd AS an Accounting Proadvisor And We Are Providing Quicken Customer Service So If You Want Help About Quicken Products, Home and Business or Quicken Rental Property Management Contact us.
Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: obsolescence update failed

To be honest, to the users of Act PRO and At! Premium that are licensed without a subscription, I did not pass installation information on the Update that refers to the new activation service (If activated, why create a problem for them)

Only in case of installing Act! in a new computer or in a computer reinstalled from windows ... in that case, after installing Act! ... before activating the license ... I install the new service and then... proceed with the activation of the serial number of the license.

To whom I did pass information, it is the Act! Premium Users who still have the subscription active

In your case ... I suggest checking if you can perform the license activation process again ... otherwise I suggest ask for the remote support of Swiaftpage

Have your Act! account number on hand

Support Email: support@act.com
Sales and Support phone: 866-873-2006
Support operation hours:
 Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 8:30pm (EST)

Good luck and happy 2019

FIRMA.png
Juan Carlos Otero Garcia
juancarlosotero@protonmail.com

Re: obsolescence update failed

Thanks for your reply. We received the emails and copies of the update - so of course we attempted to install. All ok on 3 pcs - but a problem on one laptop - which somehow lost it's licence. I have tried to re licence - but it tells me the licence number is invalid. And I have emailed support - and will now wait for their reply.