Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

mouse cursor not working in word editor in Outlook 2003 after installing ACT!2009

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

mouse cursor not working in word editor in Outlook 2003 after installing ACT!2009

Dear forum members,

After installing ACT!2009 and integrating it with Outlook 2003 as recommended for ACT! History: E-mail subject and message, I cannot use the mouse cursor in my word editor anymore to create emails.

I had the same problem with the regular word editor in Microsoft Word itself, and managed to get it back to work by disabling all Add-ins through Macro - Security, and then distrust all Macros. Then i restarted MS Word and manually trusted the publishers. This solved the problem.

However, for Outlook i do not see how to get this done. I guess many people must have had this problem before... Anyone can help me please?

Regards,

Rudi

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rudi01
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: mouse cursor not working in word editor in Outlook 2003 after installing ACT!2009

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rudi01
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: mouse cursor not working in word editor in Outlook 2003 after installing ACT!2009

Hello Rudi,

Try following the knowledgebase article below.

Unable to Right-Click in Body of E-Mail When Using Outlook® Integration

Copper Contributor

Thanks David! it worked.

Everything is back to normal again.... sigh