Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

migrating to growth suite

Tuned Listener

migrating to growth suite

I just "upgraded" to growth suite and am trying to migrate templates from ACT 20.  I click edit template , my computer, choose my template file and click OK and it wants to save some .amm file to my local drive.  The file is gobbly * and no new template shows in the online template selection. Is there anyway just to upload the adt files?

Copper Contributor

Re: migrating to growth suite

Hi,

You have to install Mail Merge in order to open template files. If it is already installed, Just download the .amm file and right click on it go to properties and change(General tab) the application to Act mail merge. If you can't find Act mail merge in the open with list, locate to the following path C:\Program Files (x86)\ACT\Act for web\mail mrege and select Act mail merge.

Highlighted
Tuned Listener

When I do that it goes directly to printer with no opportunity to edit or even select printer.  Also don't see how I can create a template using this methodology.  Is there any way to get my existing Act 20 templates uploaded to the cloud so they can be accessed from any computer?

Tuned Listener

Got help from tech support.  The issue was I was using my ACT! account name and password rather than the database name and password on the log in screen.