Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

merge file

merge file

act cnip.PNG

I'm working on creating a merge file/mail merge. I have my merge file almost complete. However, one of the merge fields (ZIP) is not available to add to my letter. A very important piece if you are mailing letters to 1500 contacts. The merge field won't scroll down any further and since the items are listed in alpha order, I can't get to Zip, the furthest I can get down the line is to Web Site. GRRR.  Working on this for hours. It has to be something simple. What am I doing wrong?  Please help!  Thanks, in advance!!!

Silver Super Contributor

Re: merge file

You probably have the fonts on your Windows machine set to something other than 100%.  You will need to lower them so that you can properly see that window.  If you select one of them and use the down arrow key it might scroll up enough for you though.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: merge file

Also a crude quick fix is to rename the Zip field to a_Zip (It will go near the top of the list.)so you can get your mail-out done.