Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

lost install disc

lost install disc

Hi, Ive been an act user for many years.  Just had to re install windows on one machine and now cant find may UK act 2012 pro install disc, I have searched the web but cant find a link.  Would anybody have a link please ?  I also notice that hotfix 6 is not available to download, as all other machines are on hotfix 6 I will also need this.  Thanks for your help in advance and hope I have posted this in the correct area.

Phil

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: lost install disc

You mentioned having other machines so you may not need the install or a download. Check the C: drive on the other machines and see if you have an ACT! folder. If so that folder should be an install disk image and your can copy that folder to a flash drive and use that for your install.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

fantastic, I will take a look at that when back in the office.  Any idea how I can get the hotfix 6 ??  on the act page it says not available

Thank you so much for your help

Administrator

Hi Phil,

I have asked for the download links to be fixed on the Download Center pages.
Installing Hot Fix 7 would be the best course of action in the meantime, as Hot Fixes are cumulative, meaning Hot Fix 7 also includes all previous Hot Fixes.

I have also sent you a PM with the full download link for Act Pro 2012 incase you need it.