Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

is there a way to schedule the printing of reports automatically

Tuned Listener

is there a way to schedule the printing of reports automatically

I would like certain reports/group lookups to be printed each monday, is there a way with act to automate this process?

I have a group that is birthdays coming up the next 7 days, which I turn into a lookup, then print out.  I would like to automate that process, so that every Monday, the print out is setting on my printer when I come in.

Thanks

Rusty

Bronze Contributor

Re: is there a way to schedule the printing of reports automatically

Rusty,

There is no way to do this directly in ACT although Topline have and External reporter (topline dash) that also has and alerts program that can be scheduled to run at certain times. Maybe you should have a look at this as a possible solution www.toplineresults.com

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Platinum Elite Contributor

There is another add-on product available on the Sage Partner Solution Source website called Stonefield Query that I believe can run automated reports as well.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

thanks guys for the quick response.  I will look into these.
Nickel Elite Contributor

Of course, I have to chime in with the uber-program Excel - you can do anything with Excel, link with OLE, format to look like a report, and then schedule that macro.  Hope this helps...
Richard Brust
ACT! Certified Consultant
richard@rbrDataSolutions.com