Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

importing multiple Outlook calendars into ACT

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

importing multiple Outlook calendars into ACT

[ Edited ]

Here at the office we all have several different calendars. They all serve individual purposes. However, for the sake of sharing information, they want to import all of their calendars into ACT! so everyone can see. I know we can do this just through Outlook alone, but we're trying to get away from that. 

I don't see an option for importing multiple calendars nor do I notice my different calendars' dates pulling into ACT!

I wouldn't mind being able to just add a calendar into ACT! and calling it XXXXX and manually inputting the information in. 

How can I make this work?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: importing multiple Outlook calendars into ACT

When you say "several different calendars" are you referring to multiple calendar applications, or multiple calendars defined within Outlook?

The Act!/Outlook integration process will only use the currently in-use Outlook profile and will only pull from the default 'Calendar'. 

There may be add-ons available that have more options than the Act! process, you can review Act! add-ons at this link:

Act! Add-ons

Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

When you say "several different calendars" are you referring to multiple calendar applications, or multiple calendars defined within Outlook?

The Act!/Outlook integration process will only use the currently in-use Outlook profile and will only pull from the default 'Calendar'. 

There may be add-ons available that have more options than the Act! process, you can review Act! add-ons at this link:

Act! Add-ons

Greg Martin
Sage

you answered my question. I have a user that has 3 calendars in their Outlook. She wants to port them all over into ACT but only her main calendar is coming through. If that's the way it's gotta be then that's the way it's gotta be.