05-26-2011 12:45 PM
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.
05-26-2011 04:32 PM
05-28-2011 03:08 PM
05-28-2011 03:53 PM
05-28-2011 04:00 PM
...and how does one go about getting 7k contacts on their phone with HandHeld Contact
Is there a fee involved for such wisdom?
It may turn out in six months or so I don't need half the ones I have there now - but until then I really need access to as much data as possible.
05-28-2011 04:11 PM
05-28-2011 04:51 PM
06-27-2011 12:39 PM
To: Mike Lazar & Greig Hollister,
I am a long time Act! user & wish to buy a Droid type phone & the Act! App to run my Database on the phone. I plan to do this in August, 2011. I have 1 data base with 3,500 contacts & the other has 4,800 contacts here are my questions.
1. What Droid type phone (not an iPhone) should I purchase that will have the most RAM available to run this app & contacts?
2. What version of Act! is supported by the Act! phone app that will come out this fall? And is the phone app 32 or 64 bit?
3. What version of the Act! phone app do I want?
4. Do I have to merge my 2 data bases into 1 that is 8,000 contacts to work? And will any phone have the upgraded RAM to handle that?
5. Will MS Word documents attached to the contacts be brought over in MS Word & will I be able to open & manipulate those MS Word attachments on the Droid type phone with the Act! phone app?
6. I am currently running MS Vista on my laptop & on my home computer, do I need to upgrade to Windows 7 or can I use the Vista programs that I currently have to run the Act! phone app?
7. Is there a demo I can see on the Act! phone app for a Droid type phone?
8. Do you have a page that lists what the Act! phone app will do & number of fields it will work with etc, and the requirements to run it?
9. When exactly in the Fall will the Act! phone app be available & what will be the cost?