Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

i'm working with 3 currencies...i need some advice how to make ACT! software works with that 3currencies

Tuned Listener

i'm working with 3 currencies...i need some advice how to make ACT! software works with that 3currencies

Dear all,

the company i'm working at using 3currencies in selling the product, I need ACT to provide a utility to make me able to do with 3currencies...

How to do it ??

thanks

linda

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: i'm working with 3 currencies...i need some advice how to make ACT! software works with that 3currencies

Tuned Listener

Re: i'm working with 3 currencies...i need some advice how to make ACT! software works with that 3currencies

hi Mike, thanks for the response...would you please explain to me a bit detail what do you mean with writting add on ?

i really need this application able to run in 3 currencies to maximize the software usage for sales team

thanks

Copper Contributor

Hallo Linda

I have an ACT2010 databases withseveral currencies and working worldwide in 6 languages.

I make reports/mailings in several currencies/language depending on country.person

So say for China I work with USD, In Europe with EURO, In United Kingdom with PST etc etc.

Best to contact me at wimrippen@tele2.nl  because it is too complex to tell you over the forum.

Tuned Listener

I have older ACT! software with me. what i need is working in 3 currencies in one time..so when i key in the sales opportunities can be in CHF, IDR, and USD

is it the same as yours ?

Copper Contributor

What version ACT do you have ???

Wim Rippen Netherlands.

Whatever.is it more a question of report writing..

Best with Cristal Reports XI ..

Tell me in details what you intend to do and I will help you.

Tuned Listener

hai wim,

thanks for your help...I'm using ACT10
i'll try to describe what i need regarding 3 currencies i need in this ACT! software :

On ACT! Software there's an opportunity field to be filled by sales team regarding the sales estimation they're going to make that can come up with report in the future, i haven't built any report yet.
but in this recent days since we sell goods using 3 different currencies : US $. CHF, and IDR...make us a bit difficult to fill in the field since we can't change the currency, hopefully we can use each currency that represent the true value of our selling estimation without convert it into US $ as it's ACT's default currency

oh.no....we need EURO too... Smiley Tongue

Hope you understand what i mean.. would be the best if we can choose the currency we're going to use