Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

how to add a yes/no trigger for a field that will dictate printing in a template or not printing

Copper Contributor

how to add a yes/no trigger for a field that will dictate printing in a template or not printing

hi,

i would like to know if or how to: trigger via yes/no what gets sent to print on a template,,

i enter data by field ,,, it goes to three places,, so on my template it goes to 3 different letters,,,  as each place i sent it to responds to an item,, i would like to trigger yes/ no so that that item wont print to  the place that responded to me,,,  if i am not clear i can send you a pic of what i mean,,, please help me out,,, i would consider you a God,,,

thank you in advanced,,,

aritos@yahoo.com

Bronze Contributor

Re: how to add a yes/no trigger for a field that will dictate printing in a template or not printing

What you are asking in not something that can easily be done without some programming. The only other method I can think this might be achieve is by using an add-on called SAM www.crmaddons.com and then speak with your local consultant on how to implement

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.