Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

help need to email contact screen to another person to verify information

help need to email contact screen to another person to verify information

hello, i am using act 2011 pro, and I am trying to copy/print/and email my contact screen in detail view to my employer, how do i do this??  i ideally want to email it.  i use yahoo email, and it's not linked to my act account.....

Bronze Contributor

Re: help need to email contact screen to another person to verify information

I think you have two options:

Option #1 - With the contact screen active, you can do an Edit | Copy and then paste the results into an eMail.  However, that gives you limited fields. 

Option #2 - I created a simple document with the fields I wanted and run that document.  I then copy and paste the info needed.

If you want more fields to be included in Option #1 above, please place kudo this suggestion.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: help need to email contact screen to another person to verify information

Hello matthirsch,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. If you just want the image of the contact detail screen, then you can use the Snipping Tool (Windows Vista, Windows 7 & 8), save the image as .PDF file and attach it to your email. Or you can press the PrintScreen button on your keyboard to copy the image and paste it onto a blank Word document.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.