Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

google contacts integtegration

google contacts integtegration

i am trying to integrate my contact with google and even after giving access to google i go back to integration screen .it does  not allow me to check mark the sync contact , it is greyed and i can not go further , is there any info on this ?

Copper Contributor

Re: google contacts integtegration

This function in ACT,  is currently broken, and Swiftpage has not provided a solution or a timeframe for even fixing it.  Don't waste your time calling tech support as they likely will tell you that they will be glad to assist you with this and waste a lot of your time.   (Trust me, I already did this ).  

There is a Knowlege Base article on the Swiftpage support website that acknowleges this issue, but tech support won't tell you that for some reason.  

I started using a program called Companion Link, which works perfectly with my version of ACT 14 ( 2012 ).  You can even get a 14 day free trial to see if it is to your liking.  To be honest, I think it works far better then the ACT solution to properly synchronzie between your Google account and ACT.  

Good Luck.