Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

email attachment

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

email attachment

Running  Act 2009 and Outlook 2002. In Outlook selecting Tools then Attch to Act! Contacts I select contact and selct OK. When I go back to the contact I do not see the email.  What could be happneing?  I would also like to apply the email to a Company.  When selecting a contact there is an option in the drop down to select company but only show the contact for that company. Any way to have an email go to a company rather that a contact?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jabmk
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: email attachment

Firstly look in task manager to see if the act.outlook.service.exe is actually running. If this is running then it could be that you already have emails in the history queue

You could first try the following knowledge base article

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1994...

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author jabmk
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: email attachment

Firstly look in task manager to see if the act.outlook.service.exe is actually running. If this is running then it could be that you already have emails in the history queue

You could first try the following knowledge base article

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1994...

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.