Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

e-mail refresh Act 11 & Eudora

e-mail refresh Act 11 & Eudora

I like the Eudora link but I can't figure out how to make the Act e-mail load the Eudora in box reliably.  I'll see Eudora in box messages but they're not all in Act email. Sometimes I can hit the "send recieve" button and they'll show up. Sometimes not.  It seems to work properly if I shut down Act! e-mail, then restart it and hit "send receive" but that seems kind of clunky to me. Am i not holding my mouth right?
This has huge potential because I'll be be able to control what e-mails are worthy of further attention in Act while sorting others (e-letters etc. ) into Eudora folders which aren't seen by Act. I just need it to work reliably and/or refresh on demand. Thanks!

Re: e-mail refresh Act 11 & Eudora

randallhilton,

Theres no auto-refresh between the two programs.  So when you click send/receive in ACT! Email, it goes out to Eudora to send/receive. Since theres no auto-refresh, you have to send/receive again to get the emails to show in ACT!.  What I've suggested is to set Eudora to automatically send/receive every 1 minute. Then when clicking send/receive in ACT!, it will pull in the new emails.

Re: e-mail refresh Act 11 & Eudora

I am going to give this a try. Im running windows XP and Act 2009. Hope it works, otherwise I'm missing very important functionality.