08-01-2012 08:08 AM
I recently upgraded from Sage 2008 to Pro12. I began getting freeze up issues almost from the beginning. I realized the software had duplicated many of my contacts and in some cases tripled or quadrupled documents attached. What a nightmare to clean up. I then began getting 0xc0000135 issues and have never been able to use the google integration which is the sole reason I upgraded to ACT Pro. Also object refer not set to an instance of an object when I was trying to do simple searches, then error setting last field when lord only knows what I was trying to do that was so complicated. I tried to do some fixed on my own from microsoft website since all issues seem to go back to SQL, .net framework and Windows Installer issues but nothing has worked. Now I can't get my machine to install the .net framework components. Hopefully someone can help! SOON please, I almost missed a big meeting the other day.
08-02-2012 09:12 AM
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!
Issues with .NET may be best addressed by a Microsoft expert, but here is a link to a Microsoft article with a .NET Cleanup utility: Aaron Stebner's Weblog. You will want to verify that it works with your computer operating system before using...