Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

cant unzip free trial

cant unzip free trial

I downloaded the 2010 free trial of ACT and when I went to open the file when it was done downloading, it was a zip file.  I followed the instructions to unzip and nothing happened when it was completed.  It is still a zip file and I still cant open file to access the program.  What do I do?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: cant unzip free trial

The download normally extracts the installation files to a default directory C:\ACT!2010. Look on the root of your C: drive and see if this directory is there. If so, then you would open the file and run the setup.exe file in there to install the program.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

i tried running setup and it is giving me fatal errors, then it gives me a box to put my name and email in to send off to check the problem and it gives me another error saying unable to send and closes out of setup.
Platinum Elite Contributor

What error(s) are you receiving when you try to run the setup?  Also, what operating system are you using, and is it 32-bit or 64-bit?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.