Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

can't view other users' tasks and to-do's

can't view other users' tasks and to-do's

Hi all,

bendoperations back with another question Man Wink I can't view my fellow employees tasks, even when I select them in the "select users" menu

I also tried to look on SageU but couldn't find....where is the control panel for what I share and what they share, so I can watch and help managed my fellow employees lists with them (but from my ACT dashboard)?

thank you in advance, you're all always so helpful!

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: can't view other users' tasks and to-do's

So you're saying you can see the other users in the list when you are applying the view filters for calendars or task list but even when they are selected you see nothing in the view?

What ACT! version?

Hi M. Scott,

Correct....but it's more of a task list issue.....my Operations person has tasks that she has created, and when Ineed to review her workload for the day/week, I want to filter the list of tasks to her name and view them.  But when I do that, what I see in my list view is not what is in her list view (this is when we only have her selected as the user we want to view).

hey ACT folks,

can anyone help me with this issue?

When I filter the Task List by my employee, she has 86 to-do's, 25 activities, 30 meetings.

When she filters her task list by her own name, she has 299 to-dos, 85 activities, and 65 meetings.

How do we make it so that we're both seeing the same thing?

Bronze Super Contributor

A couple of thoughts...

• She hasn't been creating acitivites as "private" has she?
  • Are you absolutely certain you both are looking at the same database?
  • You are not synchronizing are you?
  • Can you see all of the contacts that she can (again, not private on her end)?