Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

calendar view in windows 8 issue

gdp

calendar view in windows 8 issue

I have Act Pro 2012 and just installed on a Surface Pro 3 with windows 8.1

In the monthly calendar view, I cannot see the items on the right side of the page.  Within the panes for each day I can see activities but cannot scroll down to see them all.  Same thing in weekly view, I cannot scroll to see them all.  Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated!

Re: calendar view in windows 8 issue

Your screen resolution is off. Default for a surface is made for a 23' screen and magnifies fonts by 150%. Both need to be adjusted and help can be found on another thread in this forum. Otherwise how do you like the surface pro for using Act!?

gdp

Re: calendar view in windows 8 issue

Thanks for the response.  I found the other thread and will work on it tonight.  I like the Surface Pro and think Act will be good on it after I get the resolution issue fixed.  I'm using it as a travel/vacation computer instead of a laptop and like the size.  One other issue I have is that my version of Act won't attach email to Outlook.  Not a problem for travel as I just leave the emails and let the desktop at the office do it's thing when I get back but I'll probably have to upgrade Act before too long.  Hoping the new version is much improved.